Subscribe

Get RSS Feed for Discover with Dagwood

Thanks for Visiting!

Search Dagwood's Site:

What Do You feed Your Dog?

I eat Avoderm! (besides my special treats like carrots, celery, bell peppers, milk bones etc.). I started eating Avoderm when I was just a pup. It was recommended by a guy in a pet store in Oakdale CA. who was the owner of a border collie with bad skin. I tried many other brands of food but none of them agreed with me in one way or another. So I came back to Avoderm (my owners have it shipped directly to my house because they have not found a store in Texas that sells the kind I like (lamb and rice formula).
Sincerely,
Dag
Avoderm is made by Breeders Choice
AvoDerm Natural ensures that your dog receives optimum nutrition from the highest quality ingredients. AvoDerm Natural is naturally formulated to be complete and balanced with added vitamins, minerals, and other essential ingredients for all stages of your dog’s life.

Posted in |

0 comments:

Link to US If you would like to link to Discover with Dagwood from your Web site, please copy & paste the following HTML code onto your site. Image and video hosting by TinyPic