Subscribe

Get RSS Feed for Discover with Dagwood

Thanks for Visiting!

Search Dagwood's Site:

Yippee!

It's Saturday!! One of the reasons I like Saturdays so much is that my owners are home. It's a drag all week when they are at work. Sometimes I get real scared with the thunder storms and bite the walls. THAT does not make them happy :(. But they always console me and say that they are sorry that I am scared. During a thunderstorm when they are at home I get to get up on the couch and walk all over mama.......she's very understanding.

Looks like plans for today will be boating. The weather is beautiful, workouts are complete, breakfast finished, potty break complete. Yup! I'm ready for the day! Hope yours is a good one!

Posted in |

0 comments:

Link to US If you would like to link to Discover with Dagwood from your Web site, please copy & paste the following HTML code onto your site. Image and video hosting by TinyPic