Subscribe

Get RSS Feed for Discover with Dagwood

Thanks for Visiting!

Search Dagwood's Site:

Sydney says.........


Dagwood!! You old man! Looking forward to celebrating your 13th birthday! How's it hanging out there in Texas? I just got back from southern California where I visited my buddy Sadie. She's real lucky to live at the beach and I am lucky that I get to visit and romp with her in the sand. Awwww southern California sunshine, sand between my toes and the freedom of swimming in the waves. Everyday was "Surfs Up" Life doesn't get much better than that! Take care dude!

Posted in dogs, training, videos, photos, friends, discover , , , , , |

1 comments:

  1. Life With Dogs Says:

    We love the beach too, you are lucky - we are buried in snow!

Link to US If you would like to link to Discover with Dagwood from your Web site, please copy & paste the following HTML code onto your site. Image and video hosting by TinyPic